Title: Airport Technician
FLSA: Regular / Full-time / Union Represented
Salary Range (20): Min: $24,939 Mid: $31,174 Max: $37,408
Closing: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 @ 5 pm
Applicant must complete an Employment Application. Applications are available at the County Manager’s Office, County Administration Building, 1400 Hwy 180 East, Silver City or on-line at www.grantcountynm.com.
Under the direction of the Airport Manager, performs duties relating to safe operation, inspection, maintenance, modification and upkeep of the Grant County Airport facilities and grounds to ensure compliance local, state and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
1. The selected candidate will be required to work evenings, weekends, holidays and must be available for call out.
2. Punctuality and attendance are a priority.
1. High School or GED
2. Must be 18 years of age
3. Two (2) years full-time experience performing general maintenance, fueling and/or plumbing maintenance and repairs.
4. Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license and good driving record.
1. Ability to Speak Spanish is a plus
For more information, please contact the Renae Calloway, Human Resources Specialist at 575-574-0004.
**NOTE: Grant County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against anyone otherwise qualified because of race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex or mental or physical disability.