Urgent - Fire Weather Message National Weather Service El Paso Tx/santa Teresa Nm209 Pm Mdt Fri May 16 2014
...Critical Fire Weather Conditions Expected Monday...
.Another in a Series of Strong Upper Level Troughs Will Slowly Approach Western Arizona from the Pacific Northwest Early NextWeek. This Will Strengthen Winds Aloft Over Southern New MexicoAnd Far West Texas...while Generating Surface Low Pressure OverThe Western High Plains. Mix down of These Winds...coupled With Increasing Surface Winds into the Low...will Result in Strong GustySouthwest Winds Monday Afternoon and Early Monday Evening. in AnEnvironment Favoring Extremely Low Fuel Moistures...min Rh to TheSingle Digits to Low Teens and High or Greater Fire Dangers...development of Critical Fire Weather Conditions Will Be Likely Monday.
Southwest Mountains-Southwest Deserts and Lowlands-South Central Lowlands and Southern Rio Grande Valley-Capitan and Sacramento Mountains-El Paso-Hudspeth-209 Pm Mdt Fri May 16 2014
...Fire Weather Watch in Effect from Monday Afternoon Through Monday Evening for Strong Winds and Low Humidity for Fire WeatherZones 055...056...110...111...112 and 113...
The National Weather Service in El Paso Tx/santa Teresa Has Issued a Fire Weather Watch...which Is in Effect from MondayAfternoon through Monday Evening.
* Event: Fire Weather Zone 110 Southwest Mountains. Fire Weather Zone 111 Southwest Deserts and Lowlands. Fire Weather Zone 112 South Central Lowlands and Southern Rio Grande Valley. Fire Weather Zone 113 Capitan and Sacramento Mountains. Fire Weather Zone 055 El Paso...fire Weather Zone 056 Hudspeth.
* Timing: Monday from Noon to 9 Pm Mdt.
* Wind: Southwest 20 to 30 Mph with Gusts 40 to 45 Mph.
* Humidity: Minimum Rh 5 to 15 Percent.
* Impacts...any Fires that Develop Will Likely Spread Rapidly. Outdoor Burning Is not Recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch Means that Critical Fire Weather Conditions Are Forecast to Occur. Listen for Later Forecasts and Possible Red Flag Warnings.