The Forensic Intervention Consortium of Doña Ana County (FIC-DAC) invites you to enroll in a one day free workshop about treatment guardianship for individuals with mental illness. Help individuals with mental illness in your community.
Location: New Beginnings Building of Border Area Mental Health, 2540 N Silver St, Silver City
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Lunch is provided
- What is a treatment guardian?
- How to volunteer as a treatment guardian.
- What are treatment guardian’s duties and responsibilities?
- Increase knowledge of treatment guardians and treatment guardian programs.
- Community members and other parties interested in helping those wiht mental illness.
- Family members and community members interested in volunteering as treatment guardians
- District attorneys, collaborative members, district court judges, local bar associations, psychiatric personnel
For more details, please contact:
Name: Kimmie Jordan
Name: Ron Gurley
Phone: (575) 523-8015