Revised Legal Notice
The Town of Silver City Town Council will hold a Public Hearing during its regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, at the Grant County Administration Center, 1400 Hwy 180 East, Silver City, New Mexico. The public is invited to attend.
Action items on the agenda include:
Approval of Minutes: January 22, 2013 Regular Meeting
- Approval/Disapproval of Ordinance No. 1214: an Ordinance making certain findings and determinations pursuant to the NM Metropolitan Redevelopment Code and approving the Silver City Metropolitan Redevelopment Area Plan.
Approval of Consent Agenda:
- Approval/Disapproval of Resolution No. 2013-06: Adopting a Fair Housing Policy.
- Approval/Disapproval of Resolution No. 2013-07: Citizen Participation Plan CDBG Program.
- Approval/Disapproval of Resolution No. 2013-08: Residential Anti-Displacement and Relocation Plan and Certification.
- Approval/Disapproval of Resolution No. 2013-09: Section 3 Plan.
- Approval/Disapproval of Resolution No. 2013-10: CDBG Procurement Policy.
- Approval/Disapproval of Notice of Intent Ordinance No. 1216: an Ordinance amending Chapter 6 (Animals), Sections 6-78, 6-80, and 6-83 of the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Silver City dealing with fees and deposits.
If you have any questions regarding Public Hearing, Item A, the file may be reviewed at the Community Development Department during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), located on the second floor of the Bank of America/City Hall Annex Building at 1203 N. Hudson St., or call 534-6374.
The proposed Silver City Metropolitan Redevelopment Area Plan may be viewed online in its entirety at: www.downtownsilvercity.com.
Agendas are available prior to the meeting and may be obtained at City Hall, 101 W. Broadway and City Hall Annex, 1203 North Hudson, or on the Town's website, www.townofsilvercity.org. If you are an individual with a disability who needs a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, contact the Town Clerk at 534-6346 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact The Town Clerk if summary or other type of accessible format is needed.