The New Mexico True Campaign has an opportunity for tourism-related businesses to advertise their products and location at no cost. Below are instructions for creating your own space on the agency's website.
ADD YOUR TOURISM RELATED BUSINESS TO NewMexico.org -‐ FREE
• Begin by going to newmexico.org and scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Partner Log In.
• You will arrive on the business-‐listing page. Click on the button that says Register (or Sign in to Account if you already have an account). Fill out the short form that appears. PLEASE NOTE the email address that you input to the form will be your Username. Enter a password and click on register again. Be sure to make a note of what your password is.
• You will now be on your account home page. Click the link in the gray bar that says "Listings" it should indicate that you have no listing at this point. A new button will appear that says Add Listing. Click this to launch the editor.
• To build your listing, navigate down through the links on the left hand side of the editor and fill out the appropriate information on each screen. The editor will give you a warning if you are missing information, or if something is not entered correctly.
o Two items to note: On the Address Screen make sure you enter all of the information for your establishment's location and then click on the "get latitude/longitude from address" button to get map coordinates.
o On the Category Screen click on the category drop down and scroll down and choose the business type for how your business will be found in searches.
• Once everything has been filled out correctly, click the Submit for Publishing Button at the top of the screen.
• That should be all you need. Department personnel will be monitoring the listing application to approve listings as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please call Max Lehman, Webmaster, at 505-‐476-‐0210 or email Max.Lehman@state.nm.us
LIST YOUR EVENTS ON THE NMTD’S CALENDAR OF EVENTS
• Please enter your information on the Calendar at: http://www.newmexico.org/industry/Login.aspx
• NOTE: You will create and manage your events with the same username and password that you use for your Business Listing(s). All event listing(s) will be linked directly to you business listing(s) (if you have a listing created).
BE IN THE KNOW-‐NMTD UPDATES
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY E-‐NEWSLETTER
• Discover true New Mexico through our monthly Travel New Mexico E-‐Newsletter, and join over 100,000 subscribers from around the world. Our e-‐newsletter is compiled and sent out from a secure Lyris© Server. The New Mexico Tourism Department values your patronage. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third party organizations. www.newmexico.org/enews
BE CONNECTED-‐SOCIAL MEDIA
• Be our fan on Facebook -‐ www.facebook.com/NewMexico
• Follow us on Twitter -‐ www.twitter.com/NMtourism
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel -‐ www.youtube.com/VisitNewMexico
• Follow us on Pinterest -‐ www.pinterest.com/NMtourism
Please remember to check up on your listings and events on a weekly basis. We appreciate your support and partnership. Jordan Guenther, Digital Media Manager -‐ 505-‐827-‐4471 or email Jordan.Guenther@state.nm.us