.FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 730 PM MDT THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of southwest New Mexico, including the following
* WHEN...Until 730 PM MDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 416 PM MDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. Minor flooding is ongoing or expected to begin
shortly in the advisory area.
- Some locations that will experience minor flooding include...
San Lorenzo, Hurley, East Silver City, Cobre, Bayard,
Hanover, Fierro, North Hurley, Mimbres, Santa Clara, Fort
Bayard, Georgetown and Arenas Valley.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles.