I want to report voter fraud in the case of the 2004, 2006, and 2008.

I voted via absentee in the 2004 and 2008 election, and I did not vote in the 2006 election. My vote was not noted in the 2004 and 2008 according to your webpage. And in 2006 I was living in Brandon, FL and didn't ask for an absentee ballot and didn't cast a ballot at Hurley elementary school.

So who else should I report this to?

Maj Cameron Clark

Link to previous letter to editor in November 2018