SCRATCHED! A one-act, one-hour adventure in the woods.
|Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 07:30pm
Three women and a therapist walk into the woods…
An original play by Virus Theater
A play about finding what is lost.Rated PG 13 for language and adult content
Theater in the Woods
Dates & Times: 7:30pm June 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30
Tickets: $12 adults, $7 students. Pay-what-you-can tickets available on 6/24 and 6/27.Tickets by advanced reservation only, limited seating.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Tickets can be purchased online HERE.
KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS
- Location: Remote location north of Silver City in the woods. The exact location will be revealed in your email confirmation.
- Drive time: between 25 and 35 minutes from Silver CityArrive: Please arrive between 7:25 and 7:45. Guides will greet you at the parking lot and guide you through the woods. NO LATE SEATING!!!!
- Hike: a gentle walk through the woods of less than five minutes will get you to the performance site.
- Show time: the show will begin at 8pm and last approximately 50 minutes.
- Seating: chairs are provided, please do not bring your own.
We recommend you bring:
- a sweater – it gets chilly after dark
- a flashlight – we’ve got you covered, but it is always nice to have extras.
- water or other beverages and snacks are fine, just no noisy wrappers please, and pack out your own trash
- bug spray – but please be considerate of others and don’t spray around people
Masks: optional. Our adult actors/crew are vaccinated. Attendees may or may not be. Please be respectful of each other’s space and preferences.
Bathrooms: portapotties are available in the parking lot
In Case of Rain: if it is raining or highly likely to rain, the performance will be rescheduled. We will make that call by 6:30pm each night and will notify you by email should there be a cancellation. We will arrange for the opportunity to use your tickets at another show.
FIRE DANGER IS HIGH. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE.