GNPS Native Plant Sale
|Saturday, September 18, 2021, 10:00am - 02:00pm
The Gila Native Plant Society is holding its annual sale of native plants in the fall this year. Native plants are beautiful, hardy and need less water once established. And fall is a great time to plant, with monsoon moisture in the ground and a gentler sun.
On Saturday, September 18, come to the parking lot on the corner of 12th and Pope Streets across from Gough Park in Silver City any time between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Meet and buy native plants directly from these growers:
- Lone Mountain Natives, Silver City
- Honey Hawk Homestead, Mimbres
- Plants of the Southwest, ABQ/Santa Fe
- Spadefoot Nursery, Cochise Co., AZ
- Robledo Vista Nursery, Las Cruces.