Cookies this year are Adventurefuls, Lemon-Ups, Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Samoas, Tagalongs, Thin Mints, Girl Scout Smores, a gluten free Toffee-Tastic and our newest cookie Raspberry Rally the first Girl Scout Cookie exclusively sold online and shipped only through Digital Cookie. All cookies this year are $5 a box. Girls will be out taking orders until March 5th. If you don’t have a sweet tooth, you can purchase cookies for our local hometown hero’s such as our nurses, doctors, firefighters, or police personnel, our Girl Scout troops will choose the recipients.
The world may have changed, but one thing remains the same: Girl Scouts love adventure! And that’s exactly what you’ll find in every delicious bite of iconic Girl Scout Cookies.
Did you know the Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world? When you buy delicious Girl Scout Cookies, you’re supporting Girl Scout entrepreneurs and funding future adventures for Girl Scouts. And guess what? Proceeds stay local. Every purchase you make guarantees that Girl Scouts capture the experience of life and leadership.
Girl Scouts learn five skills that are essential to leadership, to success, and to life.
- Goal Setting: Girl Scouts learn how to set goals and create a plan to reach them!
- Decision Making: Girl Scouts learn to make decisions on their own and as a team!
- Money Management: Girl Scouts learn to create a budget and handle money!
- People Skills: Girl Scouts find their voice and build confidence through customer interactions.
- Business Ethic: Girl Scouts learn to act ethically, both in business and in life.
For more information on ordering cookies or being a Girl Scout visit us at our website www.gsdsw.org or call the local office at 538-2481 ext.4242.